READ: Handing Guide for Single Sided Locks
READ: Change Code for Single/Double Sided Locks
- No power needed – Mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install
- Secure – Latchbolt projects up to 20mm into the gate post which increases security and gives more tolerance
- Long lasting – Brass bearing plate supports the latchbolt reducing wear and increasing product life
- Durable – Tested to over 1000 hours salt spray, this product will survive the elements
- Auto-latching – close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame.
Single Sided: An easy to fit mechanical keypad lock and rear handle that bolts onto metal gates.
The digital gate lock single sided has a convenient mechanical keypad and a free exit turn handle on the inside. The lock is easy to install simply drill 3 holes in the gate frame and bolt the lock on with the fixings supplied. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as they require no keys.
Double Sided: This digital gate lock combines the convenience of a mechanical keypad with the ease of installation of the bolt on lock range. To fit simply drill three holes in the gate frame and bolt the lock on.
Suitable for wooden, vinyl, and metal gates.